Marine Warranty Surveying | 3-day course
Marine Warranty Surveying (MWS) course is about technical aspects required to successfully and safely execute a variety of offshore transport operations.
In addition to the technical content, MWS focuses on an introduction to the world of MWS, Naval Architecture, report writing and Maritime rules & regulations used together with practical business cases.
Who should attend?
• Non-maritime engineers
• (Future) maritime warranty surveyors
• Project managers
• Section heads
• Department managers
Why you should attend?
• You will be introduced to the world of marine warranty surveyors, so you can learn about ins & outs of their workload
• You will learn how to navigate through the demands of ship’s captains, project managers, operational managers and their contractor
• The course enables you to gain a thorough understanding of factors influencing their structures during ocean transport
• You will see different modes of ocean transport and their pros and cons